- Develop and maintain the Identity and Access Management (IAM) strategy for E.ON and ensure it is in line with E.ON Business and IT strategy
- Work with business & senior management to develop an overall roadmap for the implementation of the strategy that takes into account security efficiency, security effectiveness and the demands of business enablement
- Identify legal, regulatory, and organizational requirements with impact on IAM topics
- Generate and maintain IAM policies for E.ON / E.ON Business Services (EBS) and ensure it has appropriate interfaces to related policies
- Create and maintain appropriate controls & indicators that monitor the implementation and compliance to IAM policies and standards throughout E.ON group and suppliers
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency of IAM policies, standards and solutions and establish & maintain reporting approach with regards to IAM implementation and compliance
- Understand the current state of the IAM market, trends and future directions and consider technical drivers and evaluate new IAM capabilities
- Derive appropriate IAM processes and architecture from business requirements and adopt general IT architecture principles
- Define and continuously improve IAM-related processes as well as the related IAM architecture and integrate those into business systems and architectures
- Design efficient flows for identity-related data between relevant business and technology systems and design authority for IAM aspects related to project portfolio management
Academic degree in technical or business studies
Significant international experience in the IT sector and IT Security
Demonstrable experience of working in utilities or financial services or other information sensitive business/es, especially with regards to risk management and strategic thinking and planning.
Fundamental competence and proven track record in major important system families like MS (on premise and MS azure), SAP (on premise and SAP cloud) and solutions like Ping Identity, SailPoint, ForgeRock
Proven track record with standards like FIDO, SAML, OAUTH, UMA
Ability to approach problems from an IT security perspective coupled with sound business know-how.
Highly developed communication skills
Intercultural competence and international orientation
Fluent English language skills, fluent German skills optional
Business travel expected
The position is also posted in Sweden (ID: 24461). We would kindly ask you to apply either for one of the postings and please apply in English. Thank you.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.