- All aspects of the Software (SW) Engineering Lifecycle using Agile methodologies
- Enhance the existing deployment process to move towards continuous deployment using Jenkins and Docker
- Framework and Application Development
- Ensure that the Software developed has unit tests and API documentation
- Software Development tools to include are Jenkins, GIT, Redmine, and IDEs
- Develop applications that interact with Database Servers, Real time streams, Mongo/noSQL frameworks
- Relevant experience or degree in Information Technology, Software Development or Engineering
- Experienced in professional Agile SW Development with a good track record of successful projects
- Profound knowledge of Software Engineering with best practices and current industry trends
- Ability to work in a ‘start up’ environment with changing requirements
- Capable of working in an intercultural environment with remote teams
- Good communications skills and team spirit
- You combine clear, focussed thinking with the ability to execute on priorities
- Business fluent in English, German is beneficial
- An open, communicative, highly dynamic and energetic team comprising of Software, Business, Sales and Operations stakeholders
- Team and results driven technology decisions
- Develop and maintain Software for a real time, mission critical system
- Work in a true BigData environment with Hadoop, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and TimeSeries Data
- Make the Energiewende possible!
Are you interested in more details about the software we're offering to our customers? Watch the videos about our tools for visualization & analytics "Smart View" (password: pitlabs) and for flexibility management in the field of electricity and heat "VPP suite" (password: pitlabsvpp).
Please visit our website to find out more about E.ON Connecting Energies.
For more information please have a look at our E.ON careers site.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.