As an ECON intern, you will be a fully-fledged member of our team of consultants in Essen for a period of 8-12 weeks and take on responsibility for a number of demanding tasks. You will be working independently on some of E.ON's top priority topics – actively contributing to the success of your project.
- As a member of an international team, you will support our consultants – analyzing and working on the issues facing the energy sector and which specifically apply to our company
- Working hand-in-hand with your colleagues, you will develop strategic and operational solutions for E.ON
- You will derive recommendations for action and create presentations for the ECON management team
- Direct communication and cooperation with your customers round off a multifaceted assignment profile
- You are an outstanding academic performer and currently completing a master's degree course in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- You have already gained some basic hands-on experience in the international arena – providing you with initial insights into the consulting sector and/or energy industry
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn German
- Apart from getting a buzz from the energy sector, you have an affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- You love to take on a challenge and are looking to push both your personal and professional development
- Your precise, structured communication skills let you win others over easily
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team in an international environment
- You will gain far-reaching insights into the company and on topics currently facing the energy industry
- We will provide you with consulting know-how and enhance your current knowledge base
- Right from day one, you will take on responsibility for a number of demanding tasks
- Your mentor will provide optimum support – benefit from our constructive feedback and coaching
- Outstanding interns will be accepted into our ECON Talents support program and offered the opportunity to join us as Project Consultant as soon as they have completed their studies
- An attractive remuneration system in line with general industry practice rounds off your internship
Sounds interesting? Then please be so kind and upload your full application documents in English (degrees, diplomas and certificates in original language). For further information please contact our ECON Recruiting Team on +49 201 184 3837.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.