- Administration of Non-Executive learning events and learning activities (classroom trainings / eLearnings).
- Single point of contact for learning queries, by telephone, email and online.
- Administers and monitors course bookings, promotes courses and takes appropriate action to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manages the preparation, publishing and circulation of the training materials.
- Pro-actively ensures all legal and regulatory requirements in relation to mandatory trainings.
- Maintenance and update of the learning catalogue.
- Liaises with external service providers in collaboration with Center of Competence colleagues.
- Monitors course completion, attendance levels, and the quality of non-Executive learning events and provides reporting on this as required.
- Maintains online information systems e.g. online course bookings, attendance reporting, intranet information as directed.
- Undertakes other specific learning projects as directed by line manager.
- Complies with E.ON’s data quality standards and reports non-compliance incidents.
- Apprenticeship with focus customer service, assistant or communication.
- Knowledge of learning processes and previous experience in a learning or HR role would be an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP LSO would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyse data and present reports in a clear and simple way.
- Customer and service oriented.
- Operates successfully in both a team environment and independently.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise activities assigned.
- Operates efficiently and effectively when under the pressure of competing demands and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a drive to develop own skills and the ability to take initiative as required.
- Business fluency in English and one other European Language (German, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech or Swedish) required
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.