Let us shape tomorrow's energy world together! As an ECON Management Team Member, you will act as direct sparring partner for E.ON's top management team - a role in which you see yourself as an entrepreneur striving to develop and reinvent ECON. You will systematically build new competence for the Group - making a significant contribution to E.ON's commercial success.
- As a member of our Management Team, you will actively use your entrepreneurial skills to push ECON's project business and personnel development forward
- You will act as thought leader for E.ON's top management team, exploiting your comprehensive, deep expertise to help analyze the complex challenges facing the energy market and develop respective strategic and operational solution approaches
- You will be responsible for designing and realizing the Group's most important projects and programs and coaching our Principals and Project Managers on operational implementation whilst ensuring excellent team results and top customer satisfaction levels
- You will represent ECON and your projects at the Group's highest decision-making committees - presenting your project results to the Directors and Board members of the E.ON Group
- You will build a close and trusting relationship with the members of the top management teams at the various business units, act as a competent sparring partner and promote the accumulation of competence within the E.ON Group
- You will take on the role of mentor - supporting the development and careers of the Principals and Project Managers assigned to you
- You will represent ECON both within the Group and at external events
- You will take on responsibility for at least one internal ECON area, such as Marketing, Recruiting, Finance, IT, etc.
- You have an excellent university degree (master's/diploma) from one of the top universities in your pocket - additional qualifications, such as a doctorate or MBA, are also welcome
- You look back on at least ten years of relevant professional experience - most of which was gained at a top management consulting firm
- Your extensive knowledge of the energy industry, coupled with broad functional expertise, put you apart from the rest
- Your strengths include outstanding analytical competence as well as strong process and problem-solving skills
- Even in difficult situations, your excellent communication and moderation skills allow you to easily win over top management team members
- You excel through your decision-making ability, your entrepreneurial mindset and the readiness to accept responsibility
- Excellent leadership qualities allow you to successfully motivate your team members to achieve top performance levels and to promote their potential accordingly
- Huge scope for being creative through a broad range of demanding strategic and operational programs and projects on behalf of the E.ON Group
- Entrepreneurial freedom and operational responsibility for ECON's future development
- Outstanding development opportunities in a top management position within the E.ON Group
- Deep insights into all our business areas help you to build your own personal career network
- A healthy work-life balance alongside an outstanding team spirit marked by internationality, heterogeneity and a high fun factor
Sounds interesting? Then please be so kind and upload your full application documents in English (all degrees, diplomas and certificates in original language). For further information please contact Anne Schmidt (Recruiting Manager) via email email@example.com or phone +49 (151) 42612789.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.