- Technical project management, release management and project team management in accordance with budget and timeline
- Structuring and supporting an agile development team (6-10 developers) to ensure a self-reliant results-oriented approach to work and increase the output using regular reviews and retrospectives
- Usage and optimization of scrum process in order to lead the team to more successful sprints, while being able to deescalate and challenge the situation whenever necessary
- Close collaboration with the product owner and other stakeholders to steadily improve our agile development processes
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business Administration or similar
- Experience in IT project management and excellent understanding of agile methodologies, frameworks and tools. Ideally, you are a certified Scrum Master.
Experience with Clean Code, Continuous Integration, Continuous Inspection
Development skills in most of the following areas: JEE, Java 7 und 8, JavaFX, JUnit, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat (TomEE), Oracle DB, Wicket
Understanding of the Wholesale Energy market and its current challenges desirable
Very good communicator and motivator with outstanding interpersonal skills
Encourage communication within the team and over team boundaries to ensure transparency at all levels
Willing to learn continuously to stay up to date with the latest technologies and improve project output
Excellent communication skills in German and English
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.