You support the Global Learning Team at the following task:
- Administration of learning events and learning activities (e.g. classroom trainings and eLearnings).
- Processing of learning queries by telephone, email and online.
- Administration and monitoring of course bookings as well as promoting of courses.
- Managing the preparation, publishing and circulation of the training materials.
- Maintaining and updating of the learning catalogue.
- Maintaining of the online information systems.
- You still must to be enrolled in an university (at least 6 months)
- Studies of Business Administration, linguistic science or similar studies
- First experience with working in project teams is an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Customer and service oriented.
- Analytical intellectual capacity and structured mode of operation.
- Positive appearance and communication strength.
- Business fluency in German and English
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.