You support the Global Learning Team with the following tasks:
- Administration of learning events and learning activities (e.g. classroom trainings and eLearnings)
- Processing of learning queries by telephone, email and online
- Administration and monitoring of course bookings as well as the promotion of courses
- Managing the preparation, publishing and circulation of the training material
- Updating of the learning catalogue
- Maintaining of the online information systems.
- Support of current projects
- Studies of Business Administration Social Studies, Communication or similar, ideally with a focus on HR ( enrollement should last at least 6 more months)
- First experience with working in project teams is an advantage
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- High customer service orientation
- Reliable and structured way of working
- Flexibility to work in an international Team
- Business fluency in English and one other European language
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.