You will support the Global Learning Services Team with the following tasks:
- Management of Learning Events and Activities (e.g. Classroom Trainings and E-Learnings)
- Point of Contact for E.ON Employees concerning any training or learning queries
- Monitoring of Bookings and Promotion of Trainings and Courses
- Preparation, Publishing and Circulation of the training material
- Maintaining and updating the internal learning catalogue as well as the online information systems
You will also be involved in current projects and will be responsible for your individual tasks.
- Studies of Business Administration, Communication, Social Studies or any related field
- First practical experience of working within a team, ideally in the field of HR would be an advantage
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competence
- Business fluency in English and Hungarian
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.