The Senior Sourcing Analyst is a key position with two primary responsibilities, where you will play an important role in ensuring continued strong delivery from all of our local and international IT suppliers used within the Energy Trading, Wholesale and Generation teams. At the same time you will help to define and implement the future IT Sourcing Strategy for the newly created Uniper company.
In order to be successful you will be working in close collaboration with our internal IT team and other key supporting departments such as Procurement, Finance, Legal and IT Security, together with the Uniper IT Project team.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
- Coordination and task allocation of Sourcing and Vendor Management Team
- Being the single-point-of-contact for Project/Service Managers and IT Procurement
- Responsible for the end-to-end sourcing, requirements management, negotiation and contract management processes for our offshore IT suppliers (focus: project management, application development, maintenance, testing and support)
- Responsible for preferred and standard supplier lists, and ensuring compliance against our Sourcing Strategy and Procurement policies
- Facilitation of supplier selection together with the budget owner, in order to deliver most efficient project delivery or reliable operational support, while ensuring effective budget utilisation
- Supplier Management and Development (i.e.running supplier views, ensuring SLA/KPI adherence)
- Ownership of our interface to central Procurementfor all topics including monitoringand steering the procurement processes to ensure project stability, and ensuring a strong relationship
- And last but not least – play a key role in the definition and implementation of future Sourcing Strategy for Uniper
- A relevant degree (i.e. IT, Business, Administration) or comparable level of thinking and experience
- Proven track record in IT Sourcing or IT Contract Management within a corporate environment involving international IT Suppliers
- Understanding of Project Management and Application Development, Maintenance, Testing and Support
- Ideally an understanding of IT Infrastructure
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- Ability to effectively communicate and motivate within all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, flexibility and willingness to take the initiative in assuming and accepting responsibility
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high standards of performance
- Strong team, customer and service orientation
- Reasonable insights of energy business preferred
- Excellent Business English; German language is an advantage but not essential
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.