- Supports the day to day procurement of components and services for daily operation of E.ON assets, Customer Solutions related activities and Marketing and sales related services.
- Supports the Category Managers with the Preparation of Tender Documentation.
- Supports the development of Category Plans for Customer Solutions, Wind-, Solar and Distributed Energy generation and storage.
- Supports the Pre-Qualification process for potential new suppliers.
- Getting familiar with all aspects of Supply Chain within the E.ON organisation.
- Studying for bachelor or master degree in law, economics or technology.
- First experience in Supply Chain Management is an advantage, or to have a strong interest in Supply Chain Management
- Strong communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Team player
- Fluently in English and German.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a leading global renewable player and has invested over 10 bn Euro in the renewables business. We play a leading role in the development of the renewables industry worldwide and currently operate over 5 GW of renewable capacity. We plan to expand this portfolio by 2.4 GW until 2020. We focus on onshore, offshore and photovoltaic business in Europe and North America.
This means we employ a highly diverse range of talents. Engineers, project managers, business developers, HR professionals - our business is home to all these and more, dedicating themselves to generating energy from onshore and offshore wind technology, photovoltaic.
E.ON Climate & Renewables is responsible for E.ON Group’s global activities in industrial-scale renewables.