- Cover the parts triage, analysis and incident response of the incident management process.
- Analyze information (artifacts, incidents, vulnerabilities, infrastructure etc.).
- Forensic evidence collection and incident containment.
- Advisory for Elimination of Causes.
- Recovery Initiation & Support to System Owners.
- Root cause analysis of security incidents.
- Artifact Response Coordination, Artifact Analysis, Artifact Response.
- Provide solid technical expertise to support the analysis of network traffic, network packets and log files.
- Work with different teams to continuously identify new/improved indicators of compromise specific and support the development of detection signatures for enterprise monitoring tools.
- Help in the writing and develop of standard operating procedures for handling all types of incidents.
- Degree in technical studies welcome.
- Well grounded technical know-how in the area of IT Security (cyber defence, SIEM, IDS/IPS, TVM).
- Deep forensic knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in CERT operation.
- Certifications, e.g. CISSP, CEH welcome.
- Experience in handling and resolving of incident and crisis situations from an IT security and business perspective.
- Developed communication skills.
- English and German language skills necessary.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.