E.ON is one of the world's largest investor-owned power and gas companies. At facilities across Europe, Russia, and North America, our nearly 79,000 employees generated just under EUR 113 billion in sales in 2011. We have an ambitious objective: to make energy cleaner and better wherever we operate.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles Group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. Employing around 3,400 employees, EBS is headquartered in Hanover and is active at more than 30 operating sites in Germany. Across Europe, EBS is present in Benelux, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
We are currently looking for our team in Berlin for a
Junior Specialist HR Master Data Management (m/f)
- Actively participate and assume project responsibilities for the setting up of E.ON´s new global HR Master Data Management System (MDM).
- Maintain the new Master & Organizational Data Management system, considering HR governance framework, processes and related IT systems.
- Optimize data quality by application of groupwide best practice methods and services in HR Master Data for more than 60,000 employees.
- Support HR service operations with a centralized Master & Organizational Data Management.
- Maintain KPI metrics to measure and steer HR Master Data Management service and data quality.
- Operate and maintain the global HR Identity & Authorization Management in close cooperation with respective Centers of Competence, local HR functions and IT.
- Maintain centrally organizational structures for all business units in service scope (group-wide – single point of entry).
- Ensure compliance in all global master data related topics.
- Manage interfaces to HR service providers and E.ON's IT.
- Drive continuous process improvement and standardization within Master Data and Organization Management.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent education in (business) engineering, economics or IT.
- Good project management skills and first practical experiences (at least 1-3 years) in managing international projects.
- Very good knowledge of global and local HR business processes and understanding of underlying HR data flows and related IT systems.
- First experiences in the setup and operations of a global MDM & OM system, preferably in an HR service function.
- Familiarity with common HR IT solutions such as SAP R/3 HR or HCM and their related interfaces especially in payroll and time.
- High customer orientation and advisory attitude.
- Good communication skills in an international environment.
- Business fluency in English and German, other European languages would be an advantage.
- Very good MS Office skills.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and positively encourages applications from candidates with specific needs and disabilities.
Are you interested?
Please apply using this link:
For further information please contact:
Global Recruiting Services
Phone: 0800 - 99 000 33 (only for Germany) or +49 511 - 12178 1300 (international)
If you have any technical problems please call:
+49 211 - 2711 2211
Have a look at our website: