E.ON is one of the world's largest investor-owned power and gas companies. At facilities across Europe, Russia, and North America, our nearly 79,000 employees generated just under EUR113 billion in sales in 2011. We have an ambitious objective: to make energy cleaner and better wherever we operate.
SAP Inventory Management Specialist
Responsibilities1. Adhere to the Company’s values and behaviors as defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
2. Maintains adequate records of all inventory levels at assigned locations in SAP MM.
3. Is familiar and remains current regarding the necessary parts and material for turbine maintenances at responsible sites.
4. Work with procurement to secure the best available pricing for parts and alternative part solutions.
5. Perform other job-related duties/functions requested by the supervisor.
6. Order and receipt all goods needed for turbine and BoP maintenances.
7. Maintain parts records in SAP that are used at the turbines for the assigned sites.
8. Assist site supervisor and Vice President in development of MTP each year for parts.
9. Coordinates shipments of parts with vendors.
10. Ships and returns failed parts for analysis and/or repairs.
QualificationsHigh School degree. Associates or higher in business or technical preferred.
Experience performing orders and receipting goods in SAP MM or similar material maintenance systems.
Ability to organize and maintain the necessary parts and consumables to perform maintenance at a wind farm.
Works well with others such as procurement and maintenance teams.